Hot Dog

microwave

An old lady was asked to look after her neighbors Terrier dog, and being the kind-hearted lady she was, she agreed. When taking the dog for a long walk, it started to rain, hurrying back, the old woman returned home, both her and the Terrier were soaked.

The poor little animal was shivering, and wanting to dry the dog, she decided to put the animal in the microwave for a short time. When the dog was put inside, the lady’s phone rang, and upon answering, she was hooked into a conversation with her friend who had been in hospital. When she ended the call, the microwave was still on. As she opened the microwave door, all that was left of the dog was a gory mess.

readersubmitted

Lucas Clarke, Essex

You may also like...